Saturday 19 September 2015

Turkey


Selcuk.: IZMIR :  TURKEY.:

 I wanted to add this to my previous post and writings on my visit here to Ephesus.. This was a wonderful day out and I have decided to add more photos of the day as was limited on my previous post on this wonderful Ancient Site. Once again I was extremely lucky with the weather on my visit as it was a glorious hot day with blue skies and little cloud.and a perfect day to take in the wonderful history of this site.I must thank my lovely host Sema for sharing her time with me here and showing , and guiding me around her Izmir..
LOOKING TO THE LIBRARY OF CELSUS

THE FACADE OF THE LIBRARY OF CELSUS.

LOOKING UP TO INTERIOR OF FACADE

WRITINGS TO JULIUS CEASAR


WHAT DID ALL THESE COLUMNS SUPPORT !!

ANOTHER VIEW LOOKING TO THE LIBRARY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...