Thursday 9 April 2015

England



AT THE TRANSPORTER BRIDGE ON MY  "AROUND THE WORLD BY TRAIN #3      2010.

 Stockton on Tees.: ENGLAND  UK.:

A really wonderful card  just arrived with many great memories for me of the amazing  "Transporter Bridge" over the River Tees ..here in Stockton I was taken here by a great friend with whom I was staying in nearby Cleveland..a big "Middlesboro Boy".....I loved this day out and was really taken by this amazing bridge ..that just lifted the whole roadway up to let ships pass. I just had to get an "Up close" this visit was one of the many wonderful trips around this part of the country during my stay here..This was another great stop on my ' Around The World by Train " 2010.  and now I have just received this WHAT  a buzz..!!thanks Emily.
 Thank you Emily so much for this great card of The Transporter Bridge in the latest series of Bridges in the UK,also the wonderful matching stamps in the card series Posted 30 March 2015:
Arrived Sydney 08 April 2015: Traveled 9 days.
 Thank you so much for this fine card swap Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...