Friday 24 April 2015

France

YEAR OF THE  GOAT  2015. FRENCH  RELEASE.



FRANCE:

This is the most wonderful surprise when I opened my mail box to find this glorious card and stamps for a mate in France..The Card and stamp set are are a Philatelic Souvenir celebrating the Chinese Lunar New Year  . "Year of The Goat" 2015 This is a lovely stamp set released by the French Postal service for Stamp collectors.. A truly lovely card and stamp set and as I love these Chinese New Year cards and stamps I am really so happy with this.. Thank you so much Jodie for this fine set and really going out of your way to obtain it for me..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...