Wednesday 1 April 2015

Guernsey.


Guernsey: CHANNEL ISLANDS  ( UK ).

 Another really nice card that I received from Guernsey.. A lovely card showing the tranquility of the harbour with all the local colourful fishing boats. My friend mentions how much a part , the ocean plays in local buisiness and enjoyment ,as most residents own a boat through neccessity , so much a large part of everyday life. The smell of the ocean and its breezes surely beets the car fumes and smells of some cities that is for sure. Having grown up on the beach the sound of the ocean is so relaxing.. Thank you so much Kathy I love these cards also for the wonderful "Year of the Goat" Chinese Lunar New Year stamp. release by Guernsey Post and postmark. This is my second card that I have received from Guernsey and a place I wanted to visit.but only got to Jersey on my trip that way. a most enjoyable part of the world.
Posted Guernsey: 23 March 2015: Arrived Sydney 30 March 2015 : Traveled 7 days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Australia

                                                 HAPPY EATER TO AL  VIEWERS   Well a hot day in Sydney tody  so good to be on here once agai...